Up to 3 hours of testing time is required for this suite of three 45-60 min cognitive assessments covering english, math, and graphic literacy (reading charts, graphs and diagrams) skills. Validated against 6 occupations in traditional validation studies but additionally benchmarked against several hundred more occupations in worksite observational studies.
- Understanding / using charts, graphs, and diagrams
- Lab technicians
- Machine operators
- Social workers
- Cognitive Personality/Behavioral Occupation-Specific Task
- Vendor: ACT, Inc.
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Adverse impact (80-20 rule) compliance built-in: Unknown
- Test manufacturer willing to help conduct validation studies: Yes
- Requires special training to administer: Yes
- Time for applicant completion: 135 - 180 minutes
- Game-like experience: No